Our aim is to raise children’s aspirations
We enable them to become life-long learners by developing transferable skills to equip them to succeed in the competitive world of the 21st century.
We believe that every child can fulfill their potential and are committed to children’s wider well-being by:
- Developing a love and enjoyment of learning, forming friendships and leaving equipped with the social and academic skills they need to develop further;
- Inspiring each child to become an effective learner and achieve the highest educational standards that they possibly can;
- Encouraging children to develop a moral compass and contribute positively to the school and wider community;
- Recognising and nurturing each child’s individual talents;
- Promoting healthy lifestyles through a range of opportunities in and out of school;
- Ensuring attendance at school by working in partnership with our community to value education, promoting the view that effort and achievement lead to self-improvement and fulfillment;
- Engaging and helping parents to actively support their children’s learning and development;
- Safeguarding children and actively tackling all forms of bullying, discrimination and harassment.
Charville is implementing a strong set of moral values that all of our children embrace. Values such as respect, honesty and cooperation are emphasised within the classroom and good behaviour is positively reinforced. Pupils develop good relationships with their teachers and their peers. They understand that supporting one another, regardless of their age, gender or background is an important aspect of school life.
Below our School Development Plan is attached.