At Charville we define learning as:
A unique and personal process through which we acquire skills, create and develop knowledge and deepen understanding to enable successful lifelong achievements.
To ensure that all stakeholders strive for excellence from everyone, we expect them to be committed to the following objectives:
- Secure high quality teaching and promote independence
- Share sound/leading edge practice where the children have the determination to succeed
- Raise standards of attainment and self-belief
- Gain consistency across the school and promote respect towards learning
- Provide a high quality learning environment where children feel safe and nurtured so they are ready to learn
- Continuously underpinning shared values and behaviours
- Promote positive dialogue
- Improve quality of learning experiences involving the community
- Promote the ability for all our learners to be well mannered and honest.